Are you a developer that takes pride in their work, enjoys working in a tight knit team, working on a product that customers love? Well then the FieldCap team is waiting for you. We are looking for a developer with experience building Web Applications using the Microsoft Stack and Test Drive Development (TDD) methodology. We use tools, methodologies, and systems that make it both fun and interesting to come to work.
The FieldCap team is still small but with a growing customer base. You will have an opportunity to wear different hats if you desire, and to further your career. So while the position is for a software developer, you will have the opportunity to do much more than that,
So if you have experience with the listed technologies and get excited by words like 3-Tier, DAL, DTO, testable, deployment server, MVP, etc., then please send us your resume, sounds like we are a good fit.
Skills & Requirements
Technical Skills (in order of preference)
- Degree in Computer. Science/Software Engineering preferred
- C#, Entity Framework, MVC, WebApi
- Experience building 3-tier web applications.
- Angular JS, Kendo JS
- JayData, OData, SQL
- HTML 5 (local storage, appcache, offline functionality, etc.)
- SAP, Sage, QuickBooks
Don't worry about having all the skills listed. We understand that a good programmer is more than just checking a bunch skill requirements off. Just explain how your skills do apply, and why you would like to apply them with us.
About FieldCap (formerly CoreCreative)
FieldCap** (fieldcap.ca) is a web applications company specializing in web based software that works both online and offline. We are a small company with a rapidly growing demand from the energy sector; a leader in the market space.
The software development team works closely with the product management team, and the customer, to guide the design and goals for the product using an agile approach. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company, and have an immediate and direct impact on the success of our feature product.
FieldCap has shown steady year over year growth; come share our success.
**Note: FieldCap was formerly known as CoreCreative (corecreative.ca)
Joel Test score: 11 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?