We're changing the way law enforcement uses technology. Our mission is to protect life and protect truth, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
- Read and analyze specifications and code to develop test vectors and observe output states. This includes selection of components and execution.
- Architect and implement test framework that enable developers to create tests that target devices and different service environments.
- Integrate tools with build/CI servers, back-end services and apps
Skills & Requirements
- You are a focused self-starter who solves ambiguous problems by identifying concrete steps to resolve questions and produce practical real-world solutions.
- You are a strong communicator who can express complex ideas succinctly and clearly to others.
- Significant development experience in one or more languages like C++, Java, Python, C#, or similar.
- Experience creating or using test harnesses, programing frameworks, and other systems to scale test automation coverage for one or more products.
- Strong software and systems architecture design skills.
- Experience with distributed systems and a variety of operating systems (*nix, Windows, and/or Mac).
- Programming experience with embedded devices like Raspberry, Pi, or Arduino.
- Advanced experience with multiple Linux shell dialects.
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools.
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery systems.
The ideal candidate will be as comfortable identifying problems as they are building scalable production-worthy systems that make sure problems only need to be fixed once.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
About TASER International
Our Mission: Protect Life. Protect Truth.
Our industry leading Conducted Electrical Weapons(CEWs) are used worldwide by law enforcement, military, correctional, professional security, and personal protection markets. TASER CEWs use proprietary technology to incapacitate dangerous, combative, or high-risk subjects who pose a risk to law enforcement/correctional officers, innocent citizens, or themselves in a manner that is generally recognized as a safer alternative to other uses of force. TASER technology protects life, and the use of TASER devices dramatically reduces injury rates for law enforcement officers and suspects.