About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. Most recently, iZotope was honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.
About the job:
iZotope is looking for an experienced .NET Web Developer to join our industrious and energetic Marketing team. In this role, you would apply your skills in client-side, database-driven programming, with a primary focus on Content Management System (CMS) integrations and extending to various platforms including eCommerce and marketing campaign systems. You will provide a variety of web application design, development, and maintenance services as specified by Marketing stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, configure, administer, and update iZotope’s website from approved design layouts and functional requirements.
- Create and maintain web services, back-end databases, and related applications.
- Reliably deploy website files and data to servers.
- Make code revisions to website as directed. Evaluate site performance and make modifications as necessary to optimize.
- Work in close collaboration with designers, UX specialists, and marketing experts through the entire web development life cycle: requirements gathering, design and implementation, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Monitor production website for errors and performance issues.
- Work with website and platform vendors to resolve technical and administrative issues.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience in professional web application development, database design and development, and system integration
- Extensive hands-on experience with .NET Web Application Development using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP .NET MVC 4+)
- Experience with database design and development (schema design, complex SQL queries) with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Microsoft Web API and RESTful services
- Deep understanding of Web development technologies, information architecture, and the Web development process, including knowledge of limits and constraints of Web design and site usability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Results oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Building and maintaining high-traffic websites
- Building and maintaining responsive design websites
- Experience with Git, IIS 7+, Python
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Hands-on experience in CMS, eCommerce and marketing campaign platform development and deployment
- EPiServer CMS/DMS experience a huge plus
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
This is a full-time position located in our Cambridge, MA office. All applications should include a cover letter and resume.