The Software Developer is responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining single systems and working in groups and independently to design, refine and test software application.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Problem solving, data analysis, design, coding and testing skills
- Communicate in a professional manner with staff, peers, senior staff, and internal or external customers
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment and to balance independent work as well as working with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be customer service oriented
- Acquire and maintain additional technical skills for professional development
Skills & Requirements
3-5 years' experience with the 3 or more of the following technologies:
- Windows Store Apps (XMAL and MVVM)
- Sql Server 2012
- Entity Framework
About TCC Software Solutions
TCC is an Indianapolis-based business founded in 1996 to provide technology and consulting services to businesses and government agencies. Through hard work, innovative solutions, and outstanding customer service, TCC has grown to a team of more than 200 professionals. We currently serve clients in multiple states and US territories and are recognized as a leader in mobile workforce and technology solutions. We are committed to delivering high-value, cost-effective solutions to our clients so they can focus on doing what they do best.
How to apply
Please apply to the link below:
If you are unable to access the link, please send a resume to Lisa Weaver at email@example.com or call 317-638-0713 ext 1124.