The mobile team is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our iOS team. We are building a comprehensive new mobile SDK, new branded INRIX experiences, and helping our partners leverage our SDK into their experiences. We have a great team in place, and are looking for a senior developer take things even further.
You'll be working with a great team of devs producing a world-class native app. If you're excited by the prospect of making a real impact in mobile, then we should talk.
On the Mobile team at INRIX, we value open discussion, pushback, and management by objective and prioritization. You will be working closely with our Android and Cloud teams, and you will work with our designers every day.
How do we plan and build software on the mobile team?It’s full scrum and agile. That means weekly sprint planning points, poker planning, retrospective, backlogs, stories -- the full solution. We work together as a small team, 100% scrum based, and as little process as possible.
If you love fast paced development or planning, or you want to learn this skill, the INRIX Mobile team is the place to be. If you want to ship real experiences, you want to point at something and say “I did that”, and you want to work with customers at scale, INRIX is the place for you.
- Customer focus — Our job at the end of the day is to delight customers through technology, you need to be 100% customer focused.
- Experience — At least 4 years as a iOS developer showing experience in software development, architecture and design, passion for shipping products, planning.
- iOS - No, not just calling other people's library functions. If you can't make the platform dance for you, keep looking. Seriously.
- Passion for detail - You should be able to tell the difference between packet loss and a DNS error. You should be able to monitor the packet flow of your app and continuously improve upon it. You should be able to track battery use and improve it. You should be able to translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Computer Science - You should know the basics of algorithm design/selection and be able to defend your choices. You should also know the implications on mobile of your decisions (load time, battery use, limited storage, etc…)
Why you should come to INRIX?The INRIX development team is a great place to grow your career and skillset. Our roadmap is bursting with opportunity for engineers to bring their best (and then some), solving intriguing challenges, and tangibly impacting the customer experience.
Our space is dynamic, it changes all the time, and we are 100% focused on solving for our customers. Today we might be building the next great mobile app; tomorrow it might be a new traffic app in the new hot car. Our customers are literally building everything you can imagine, and lots you can't. Our data, SDK, apps, and cloud are used across a breadth of experiences and device types.
We take career development very seriously on the mobile dev team. Part of our goal is to t invest in you, we will support you and help you get better in your craft. We also expect you to teach us a few things along the way.
- Free Parking! We have free parking in our covered garage and enough of it to go around.
- The people – A great team with a focus on being the best, making the world a better place and passionate about technology, customers and geospatial data
- INRIX motorboat – Get your boat license and we’ll pay for the gas.
- Benefits - Medical/dental/vision coverage (100%) for employee
- 401k with matching
- Free food! - onsite snacks, drinks, and lunches everyday – the food comes to you so that you write lots and lots of good code
- Bonuses 2x per year and Stock Options – to provide faster feedback on employees impact
- No Policy Vacation Policy – You’re an adult and can manage your own vacation time. Work hard; play hard. Why does your company still have a vacation policy?
- Free test car – Well…. not really free. But we have test cars with the latest traffic technology that you can take home. We pay for the gas.
Exciting things are happening all the time. Come join us!