- Do you have experience as a Senior SharePoint Consultant using cloud technology?
- Do you want to work for a leading software development & consulting firm?
- Do you want to develop your career?
Readify is all about software innovation and our technically brilliant people work with clients to deliver outstanding software with velocity and uncommon sense. Since 2001, Readify has been helping customers develop and support innovative software projects.
We have achieved global recognition for our ability to help customers build software that drives collaboration, productivity, business growth and profitability. Our customers value our capacity to understand their business and apply our software expertise to consistently deliver great results, and great value, every time.
As an organization, we are embarking on a journey of change with an aggressive growth strategy, new initiatives and new offerings. To facilitate this growth we are now looking for SharePoint specialists to join our growing platform business in all locations.
Skills & Requirements
As a member of our SharePoint team you will be proficient in all pillars of the Microsoft Office 365 environment as well as in Exchange, Lync, SharePoint and related security architecture.
You will have a solid understanding of full-trust SharePoint solutions. You will also have experience developing custom solutions involving business intelligence, content management and business process automation, and will be a mentor and resource for junior level developers
- Strong SharePoint custom application development expertise
- Professional experience developing on the SharePoint 2013/O365 platform
- Experience with authenticating apps with SharePoint 2013
- Experience developing SharePoint 2013 Workflows with Workflow Manager
- Experience with Nintex Workflows, preferred
- Experience with Identity Management, preferred
About Readify Pty Ltd
Readify placed 15th on the BRW Magazine’s prestigious “Top 50 Best Places to Work” list in 2013, placing strongly in this list for the fourth consecutive year! Our developers love working for Readify because of our commitment to keep them at the forefront of the latest technologies, working on a diverse range of projects.
You’ll be surrounded by brilliant team mates who will constantly help you grow towards whichever career path you are pursuing. Readify has a significant number of Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) and Technical Specialists who are passionate and highly experienced in various areas of software development.
- Paid professional development program
- Monthly internet allowance
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Generous laptop allowance renewed every 2 years
- Software allowance
- Purchased annual leave scheme
- Work with some of the best, most well-known minds in software development