Oomnitza has an immediate opening for a Python Software Engineer that will work closely with a small (and growing) team to maintain and extend the Oomnitza Cloud Platform. You will have a key role in architecting changes to the platform, performing hands-on implementation, as well as providing direct input into backend development and engineering. This is a great opportunity for career growth and development, and for being one of the first to join our team!
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent understanding of OO design, data structures, and REST APIs
- Strong knowledge and experience with Python
- Strong Linux user with good understanding of command line tools and basic shell scripting
- Experience with Python webservers, in particular with libraries like Pyramid, Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) and query tuning/optimization
- Understanding of agile software development processes
- Analytical and adept at problem solving with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to master new technologies
Oomnitza is an early stage, fast growing, and recently funded startup that builds world-class enterprise software. Our current platform product is IT Asset Management, used by 25+ (and counting) killer bay-area tech companies. Our solution serves as a single pane-of-glass into everything IT, providing complete asset life-cycle management (by integrating with third-party procurement, ticketing, identity management/SSO, and CMDB solutions). Customer success is very important to us!