Become a key part of the team building our industry-changing web application. Do you like to voice your opinion and own the development process? Perfect. Here at STACK, you will work with a couple of senior developers to set the technical direction of the team. You'll help bring the junior devs up to speed. You also need to be a responsible, energetic individual interested in creating first-class software in a fast paced environment.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years full-stack web development experience
- Strong understanding of modern web development techniques and object oriented programming
- Some experience with C#, .NET MVC, WebAPI, Enterprise Library and/or SQL
- Knowing your way around Azure, AWS, or another distributed infrastructure provider wouldn't hurt
- iOS/mobile experience is not required (but would be the icing on the cake!)
- Must be diligent, focused and self motivated. If you love to push yourself and learn new technology - this is for you!
About STACK Construction Technologies
STACK Construction Technologies produces innovative web solutions for the commercial construction industry. We are a small but rapidly growing software startup headquartered in Mason, Ohio. Competitive pay and benefits, great co-workers and work from home possibilities. We welcome the dreamers, the rebels and the tinkerers.
Joel Test score: 10 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?