Become a key part of the team building our industry-changing web application. Do you like to voice your opinion and own the development process? Perfect. As a software developer here at STACK, you will work with our senior developers to set the technical direction of the team. You'll help bring the junior devs up to speed. You also need to be a responsible, energetic individual interested in creating first-class software in a fast paced environment.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years full-stack web development experience
- Strong understanding of modern web development techniques and object oriented programming
- Some experience with C#, .NET MVC, WebAPI, Enterprise Library and/or SQL
- Knowing your way around Azure, AWS, or another distributed infrastructure provider wouldn't hurt
- iOS/mobile experience is not required (but would be the icing on the cake!)
- Must be diligent, focused and self motivated. If you love to push yourself and learn new technology - this is for you!
About STACK Construction Technologies
STACK Construction Technologies produces innovative web solutions for the commercial construction industry. We are a small but rapidly growing software startup headquartered in Mason, Ohio. Competitive pay and benefits, great co-workers and work from home possibilities. We welcome the dreamers, the rebels and the tinkerers.
Joel Test score: 11 out of 12
The Joel Test is a twelve-question measure of the quality of a software team.
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?